Robust Gear specializes in the custom design and manufacturing of both internal and external spur gears. We are committed to manufacturing gears that meet the highest standards of quality and excellence in the industry while satisfying your specific needs and requirements.
We specialize particularly in OEM spur gear manufacturing, specifically customized to accommodate your design needs. These gears may be manufactured utilizing a variety of materials. Specifically, low carbon steels, alloy steels, stainless steel, cast iron, bronze, plastic, Delrin™, AVC™ and nylon may be used. Spur gears that are manufactured by us are tested to comply with AGMA™ standard 8-10 and your specific precision tolerances. We can provide measurements in either the North American or the Metric system. Flame Hardening, Heat treating, Induction Hardening, Carburizing, and Nitriding are optional services available upon request for increased strength and durability.
1. Number of teeth - up to a maximum of 400 teeth.
2. Pressure angle - all standard North American and European pressure angles plus.
3. Diametrical pitch - from 96DP up to 1.5DP.
4. Outside diameter - 0.25inches up to a maximum of 48inches.
5. Face width - up to a maximum of 36inches.
6. Tolerances - we strive to retain close tolerances on all small spur gear designs, i.e., ± .0005 inch tooth thickness.